WFMC supports the current Canadian Council for International Cooperation (CCIC) campaign to increase Canadian development aid.
CCIC is asking supporters to engage in the following actions:
Action 1: Follow CCIC on Twitter.
Action 2: Retweet at least one of their Tweets daily
Action 3: Promote the hashtags #WhyItMatters #CdnAid #Budget2017
- Consult the BUDGET2017 Tweet Sheet.
- Use this cool infographic on “What Does it Cost to Get Canada on the Path to 0.7” and add your own message!
- See how Results Canada empowered its members to communicate why they care about Canadian development assistance #WhyICare
- See how Engineers Without Borders engaged young Canadians on Canadian development assistance through a series of IDW Twitter Chats #AskEWB
- See Julia Sanchez’s 10 top reasons why we should expect the Trudeau government to increase Canadian aid in Budget 2017
- The CCIC brief on Budget 2017 – Bringing Canada Back In Global Development